Teri Aronowitz, Ph.D., M.S.N., APRN, F.N.P., is Assistant Professor, Northeastern University School of Nursing, Boston, Massachusetts.
The Role of “Envisioning the Future” in the Development of Resilience Among At-Risk Youth
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
Public Health Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 200–208, May 2005
How to Cite
Aronowitz, T. (2005), The Role of “Envisioning the Future” in the Development of Resilience Among At-Risk Youth. Public Health Nursing, 22: 200–208. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2005.220303.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.