Regina L. T. Lee, B.S.N., P.H.N., M.S.N., R.N., School of Nursing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Alice J. T. Yuen Loke, B.S.N., M.N., Ph.D., R.N., School of Nursing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Health-Promoting Behaviors and Psychosocial Well-Being of University Students in Hong Kong
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
Public Health Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 209–220, May 2005
How to Cite
Lee, R. L. T. and Loke, A. J. T. Y. (2005), Health-Promoting Behaviors and Psychosocial Well-Being of University Students in Hong Kong. Public Health Nursing, 22: 209–220. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2005.220304.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!