Sun Seog Kim, Ph.D., R.N., is Assistant Professor, School of Nursing, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, New Jersey. Kyoung A. Nam, PhD, RN is a full-time researcher at Nursing Policy Research Institute, College of Nursing, Yonsei University, 134 Shinchon-Dong, Seodaemun-Gu, Seoul, Repbulic of Korea
Korean Male Smokers’ Perceptions of Tobacco Control Policies in the United States
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
Public Health Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 221–229, May 2005
How to Cite
Kim, S. S. and Nam, K. A. (2005), Korean Male Smokers’ Perceptions of Tobacco Control Policies in the United States. Public Health Nursing, 22: 221–229. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2005.220305.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.