Hui-Ling Lai, Ph.D., R.N., Vice Director, Nursing Department, Buddhist Tzu Chi General Hospital and Assistant Professor, Department of Nursing, Tzu Chi University, Hualien, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Self-Reported Napping and Nocturnal Sleep in Taiwanese Elderly Insomniacs
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2005
Public Health Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 240–247, May 2005
How to Cite
Lai, H.-L. (2005), Self-Reported Napping and Nocturnal Sleep in Taiwanese Elderly Insomniacs. Public Health Nursing, 22: 240–247. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2005.220307.x
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.