Maureen A. Cava, M.S., R.N., is Manager, Professional Practice Planning & Policy, Toronto Public Health, City of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Krissa E. Fay, M.S.W., is Research Assistant, Toronto Public Health, City of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Heather J. Beanlands, Ph.D., R.N., is Associate Professor, Ryerson University School of Nursing, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Elizabeth A. McCay, Ph.D., R.N., is Associate Professor, Ryerson University School of Nursing, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Rouleen Wignall, Ph.D., Independent Scholar Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Experience of Quarantine for Individuals Affected by SARS in Toronto
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2005
Public Health Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 398–406, September 2005
How to Cite
Cava, M. A., Fay, K. E., Beanlands, H. J., McCay, E. A. and Wignall, R. (2005), The Experience of Quarantine for Individuals Affected by SARS in Toronto. Public Health Nursing, 22: 398–406. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2005.220504.x
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.