Alice Fothergill, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology, University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont. Mary Val Palumbo, D.N.P., A.P.R.N., is Director, Office of Nursing Workforce Research, Planning and Development, University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont. Betty Rambur, D.N.Sc., R.N., is Professor of Nursing and Dean, College of Nursing and Health Sciences, University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont. Kyndaron Reinier, Ph.D., is Postdoctoral Associate, Oregon SUDS Project, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon. Barbara McIntosh, Ph.D., is Professor, School of Business Administration, University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont.
The Volunteer Potential of Inactive Nurses for Disaster Preparedness
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
Public Health Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 414–421, September 2005
How to Cite
Fothergill, A., Palumbo, M. V., Rambur, B., Reinier, K. and McIntosh, B. (2005), The Volunteer Potential of Inactive Nurses for Disaster Preparedness. Public Health Nursing, 22: 414–421. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2005.220506.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.