Diane B. McNaughton, Ph.D., R.N., is Assistant Professor, Department of Community and Mental Health Nursing, Rush University College of Nursing, Chicago, Illinois.
A Naturalistic Test of Peplau's Theory in Home Visiting
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
Public Health Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 429–438, September 2005
How to Cite
McNaughton, D. B. (2005), A Naturalistic Test of Peplau's Theory in Home Visiting. Public Health Nursing, 22: 429–438. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2005.220508.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!