Mayumi Anne Willgerodt, Ph.D., M.P.H., R.N., is Assistant Professor, Department of Family and Child Nursing, University of Washington School of Nursing, Seattle, WA. Elaine Adams Thompson, Ph.D., R.N., is Professor, Department of Family and Child Nursing, University of Washington School of Nursing, Seattle, WA.
The Influence of Ethnicity and Generational Status on Parent and Family Relations Among Chinese and Filipino Adolescents
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2005
Public Health Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 460–471, November 2005
How to Cite
Willgerodt, M. A. and Thompson, E. A. (2005), The Influence of Ethnicity and Generational Status on Parent and Family Relations Among Chinese and Filipino Adolescents. Public Health Nursing, 22: 460–471. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2005.220603.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.