Sarah. E. Abrams, Ph.D., R.N., University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont. Miriam E. Wells, M.S., is Assistant Professor, St. Michael's College, Burlington, Vermont.
Feeding Better Food Habits in Mid-20th-Century America
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
Public Health Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 529–534, November 2005
How to Cite
Abrams, SaraH. E. and Wells, M. E. (2005), Feeding Better Food Habits in Mid-20th-Century America. Public Health Nursing, 22: 529–534. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2005.220609.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.