Sóley S. Bender R.N., B.S., M.S., is Associate Professor, Faculty of Nursing, University of Iceland, Reykjavik, Iceland. Elise Kosunen, M.D., Ph.D., Medical School, University of Tampere, Tampere, Finland.
Teenage Contraceptive Use in Iceland: A Gender Perspective
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2005
Public Health Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 17–26, January 2005
How to Cite
Bender, S. S. and Kosunen, E. (2005), Teenage Contraceptive Use in Iceland: A Gender Perspective. Public Health Nursing, 22: 17–26. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2005.22104.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!