Carole Schroeder, R.N., Ph.D., is Associate Professor, School of Nursing, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington. Janice Bell, M.N., M.P.H., is Doctoral Candidate, School of Public Health and Community Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
Doula Birth Support for Incarcerated Pregnant Women
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2005
Public Health Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 53–58, January 2005
How to Cite
Schroeder, C. and Bell, J. (2005), Doula Birth Support for Incarcerated Pregnant Women. Public Health Nursing, 22: 53–58. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2005.22108.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.