Sara A. Becker, Ph.D. (cand.), R.N., C, Assistant Professor, South Dakota State University, College of Nursing, Rapid City, South Dakota, and Ph.D. (cand.), University of Nebraska Medical Center, College of Nursing, Omaha, Nebraska. Dyanne D. Affonso, Ph.D., R.N., Affiliate Professor, College of Nursing, University of Hawaii, Hilo, Hawaii. Madonna Blue Horse Beard, M.S., R.N. (deceased), Native American Faculty Advisor/Recruiter, South Dakota State University, College of Nursing, Rapid City, South Dakota.
Talking Circles: Northern Plains Tribes American Indian Women's Views of Cancer as a Health Issue
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Public Health Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 27–36, January 2006
How to Cite
Becker, S. A., Affonso, D. D. and Beard, M. B. H. (2006), Talking Circles: Northern Plains Tribes American Indian Women's Views of Cancer as a Health Issue. Public Health Nursing, 23: 27–36. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2006.230105.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.