*This study was supported by grants to the Service Research Center from Kunskaps-och Kompetensstiftelsen (the Knowledge and Competence Foundation). The research presented in this article has been conducted in cooperation with doctoral candidate Jonas Matthing of the Service Research Center at Karlstad University and with executive doctoral candidate Peter R Magnusson of the Fenix Program at the Stockholm School of Economics.
Harnessing the Creative Potential among Users*
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2003
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 4–14, January 2004
How to Cite
Kristensson, P., Gustafsson, A. and Archer, T. (2004), Harnessing the Creative Potential among Users. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 21: 4–14. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-6782.2004.00050.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!