*We would like to thank Abbie Griffin for the excellent advice and comments she provided. Her input has been critical to this article. However, any errors or omissions that may be present are ours. We also would like to thank Cindy Harper, the systems librarian at Colgate University in Hamilton, New York, who generously assisted us with data collection.
PERSPECTIVE: Ranking the Technology Innovation Management Journals*
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2004
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 123–139, March 2004
How to Cite
Linton, J. D. and Thongpapanl, N. (2004), PERSPECTIVE: Ranking the Technology Innovation Management Journals. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 21: 123–139. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-6782.2004.00062.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!