*The authors wish to thank Feray Adigüzel, Peter Ebbes, Laura Stojan, Michel Wedel, and Carolyn Yoon for their help and comments and to acknowledge the sponsorship of the Rackham Antilium interdisciplinary project, the Reconfigurable Manufacturing Systems Engineering Research Center, and the Business School, all at the University of Michigan.
Linking Marketing and Engineering Product Design Decisions via Analytical Target Cascading*
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2004
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 42–62, January 2005
How to Cite
Michalek, J. J., Feinberg, F. M. and Papalambros, P. Y. (2005), Linking Marketing and Engineering Product Design Decisions via Analytical Target Cascading. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 22: 42–62. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-6782.2005.00102.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!