*The authors would like to acknowledge all the practitioners and the Italian National Research Council (CNR) that provided financial support by means of the project “Approaches and Methods for Risk Management in the Internet Products and Services Industry.”
Design Inertia: Designing for Life-Cycle Flexibility in Internet-Based Services*
Article first published online: 5 APR 2005
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 223–237, May 2005
How to Cite
Verganti, R. and Buganza, T. (2005), Design Inertia: Designing for Life-Cycle Flexibility in Internet-Based Services. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 22: 223–237. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-6782.2005.00119.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!