*The author wishes to thank JPIM editor Abbie Griffin and two anonymous reviewers for helpful comments and suggestions on earlier versions of this article. He also acknowledges the generous support and contributions of Robert Cooper and Elko Kleinschmidt, which made this study possible.
The Moderating Effect of Environmental Uncertainty on New Product Development and Time Efficiency*
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2005
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 267–284, May 2005
How to Cite
Bstieler, L. (2005), The Moderating Effect of Environmental Uncertainty on New Product Development and Time Efficiency. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 22: 267–284. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-6782.2005.00122.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!