The authors gratefully acknowledge the helpful suggestions provided on earlier drafts by Thomas Gresik, Arthur Snow, and seminar audiences at the Pennsylvania State University, the University of Georgia, and the University of Notre Dame. A particular debt of gratitude is owed to an anonymous referee, whose thoughtful advice and constructive criticism has greatly improved the quality of the final product.
The economics of earnings manipulation and managerial compensation
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2008
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 698–713, Autumn 2007
How to Cite
Crocker, K. J. and Slemrod, J. (2007), The economics of earnings manipulation and managerial compensation. The RAND Journal of Economics, 38: 698–713. doi: 10.1111/j.0741-6261.2007.00107.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!