I am indebted to David Levine for his continuous guidance. The article benefits from insightful discussions with Kong-Pin Chen, Stephen Chiu, Yuk-fai Fong, Shingo Ishiguro, Domenico Menicucci, Hideo Owan, John Riley, and participants of various seminars and conferences. Comments from the editor and two referees helped improve the article substantially. Part of the research is done during my service at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. Financial support from the University Grants Council of Hong Kong (Ref. No. CUHK4265/03H) and the Chinese University of Hong Kong (direct grand 2002-03) are gratefully acknowledged. All errors are mine.
The boundaries of firms as information barriers
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 733–746, Autumn 2007
How to Cite
Chou, E. S. (2007), The boundaries of firms as information barriers. The RAND Journal of Economics, 38: 733–746. doi: 10.1111/j.0741-6261.2007.00109.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!