We thank John Matsusaka, Michael Riordan, Joel Sobel, Francesco Squintani, Jean Tirole, the editor, two anonymous referees, and seminar participants at Columbia University (Economics and Business School), Duke University, Hunter College, University of Michigan, University of Rochester, University of Washington, SUNY Buffalo, University of California–Los Angeles, University of California–Riverside, University of Southern California (Economics and Business School), University of Pennsylvania, and Pennsylvania State University for comments and suggestions.
Influence through ignorance
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 931–947, Winter 2007
How to Cite
Brocas, I. and Carrillo, J. D. (2007), Influence through ignorance. The RAND Journal of Economics, 38: 931–947. doi: 10.1111/j.0741-6261.2007.00119.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!