I am particularly thankful to Dezsö Szalay, Thomas von Ungern-Sternberg, and Lucy White. I would also like to thank Jose Anson, Roman Inderst, John Moore, Christopher Snyder, Raymond Deneckere (the editor), an anonymous referee, and participants at the Conference in Tribute to Jean-Jacques Laffont 2005 in Toulouse, EEA 2005 in Amsterdam, SGVS 2006 in Lugano, IIOC 2006 in Boston, ICGT 2006 at Stony Brook, University of Bern, University of Lausanne, and Columbia University seminars. Financial support from the FCT (Portuguese National Science Foundation) and Swiss National Science Foundation is gratefully acknowledged.
Downstream mergers and producer's capacity choice: why bake a larger pie when getting a smaller slice?
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 948–966, Winter 2007
How to Cite
Montez, J. V. (2007), Downstream mergers and producer's capacity choice: why bake a larger pie when getting a smaller slice?. The RAND Journal of Economics, 38: 948–966. doi: 10.1111/j.0741-6261.2007.00120.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!