We thank Jo LaVerde of Nielsen Media Research for providing us Nielsen's rating data and Kenneth Massey for directing us to information about college football rankings. We have had helpful conversations on this subject with Dave DeJong and Muriel Niederle. We also thank the editor and two referees for helpful comments. Fréchette gratefully acknowledges the support of the NSF via grant SES-0519045 as well as support from the Center for Experimental Social Science and the C.V. Starr Center. Roth gratefully acknowledges the support of the NSF via grant SES-0616470. Ünver gratefully acknowledges the support of the NSF via grant SES-0616689.
Unraveling yields inefficient matchings: evidence from post-season college football bowls
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 967–982, Winter 2007
How to Cite
Fréchette, G. R., Roth, A. E. and Ünver, M. U. (2007), Unraveling yields inefficient matchings: evidence from post-season college football bowls. The RAND Journal of Economics, 38: 967–982. doi: 10.1111/j.0741-6261.2007.00121.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!