We thank Francesco Renna, Sebastien Mitraille, Steffen Lippert, and seminar participants at the University of Akron, Cleveland State University, and the Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin fur Sozialforschung for helpful comments. We have also benefited from the detailed comments of the editor, Raymond Deneckere, and an anonymous referee. Earlier versions of this article were presented at the International Industrial Organization Conference in Chicago (April 2004), the EARIE Annual Conference in Berlin (September 2004), the WZB Conference on Markets and Political Economy in Berlin (October 2004), the CESifo Conference on Applied Microeconomics in Munich (March 2005), the Midwest Economic Theory Meetings in Nashville (April 2005), and the Seventh Conference of the SAET in Vigo (July 2005). Kovenock gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Industriens Utredningsinstitut in Stockholm and the Institut d'Analisi Economica (CSIC) at the Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona.
Tacit collusion and capacity withholding in repeated uniform price auctions
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1044–1069, Winter 2007
How to Cite
Dechenaux, E. and Kovenock, D. (2007), Tacit collusion and capacity withholding in repeated uniform price auctions. The RAND Journal of Economics, 38: 1044–1069. doi: 10.1111/j.0741-6261.2007.00125.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!