We are very grateful to Editor Chaim Fershtman and two anonymous referees for their comments. We also thank Heski Bar-Isaac, Bob Gibbons, John Matsusaka, Peter Mueser, Marco Ottaviani, Scott Schaefer, Kathy Spier, and Jan Zabojnik as well as seminar participants at the Kellogg School of Management, Melbourne Business School, and the University of New South Wales and conference participants of the 2004 Summer Camp in Organizational Economics at MIT Sloan, the 2005 IZA Workshop on Behavioral and Organizational Economics, and the 2005 Econometric Society World Congress for very helpful discussions. All remaining errors are our own.
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1070–1089, Winter 2007
How to Cite
Alonso, R. and Matouschek, N. (2007), Relational delegation. The RAND Journal of Economics, 38: 1070–1089. doi: 10.1111/j.0741-6261.2007.00126.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!