I am extremely grateful for comments and discussions to Francesca Cornelli, Anna De Simone, Ian Gale, Evelyn Goh, Ian Jewitt, Margaret Meyer, David Myatt, Alessandro Petretto, and, especially, Paul Klemperer. I thank Joe Harrington and two anonymous referees for suggestions that greatly helped me to improve the article, as well as seminar participants at Nuffield College, Oxford, Salerno, the 2004 EARIE Conference, the Stony Brook Workshop on “Mechanism Design with Budget Constraints,” the 2005 EEA Congress, and the 2006 SIEP Conference. Financial support by MIUR (grant 2004134814_003) is gratefully acknowledged.
Bidding to lose? Auctions with resale
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1090–1112, Winter 2007
How to Cite
Pagnozzi, M. (2007), Bidding to lose? Auctions with resale. The RAND Journal of Economics, 38: 1090–1112. doi: 10.1111/j.0741-6261.2007.00127.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!