The authors thank the Management Science Group, Veterans Administration, Bedford, Massachusetts for partial financial support. Ma also acknowledges support from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality through grant PO1-HS-10803, and the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Opinions belong to the authors. We thank Karen Eggleston, Izabela Jelovac, Ismo Linnosmma, Michael Manove, Tom McGuire, Regis Renault, and many participants at seminars and conferences for their comments. Our thanks also to Editor Ray Deneckere and two referees for suggestions.
Moonlighting: public service and private practice
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1113–1133, Winter 2007
How to Cite
Biglaiser, G. and Albert Ma, C.-t. (2007), Moonlighting: public service and private practice. The RAND Journal of Economics, 38: 1113–1133. doi: 10.1111/j.0741-6261.2007.00128.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!