The authors are grateful to the U.S. National Science Foundation (grants SES 0211748 and SES 0451712), the Hong Kong Research Grants Council (project no. CityU 1476/05H), the Department of Economics and Finance at City University of Hong Kong, School of Economics at Singapore Management University, and the International Economics Section at Princeton University for financial support. We thank Pol Antràs, Rick Bond, Joan Costa-Font, Joseph Harrington, Jota Ishikawa, Stefan Szymanski, Tommaso Valletti, and two anonymous referees for comments on an earlier draft. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation or any other organization.
Parallel imports and price controls
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008, RAND
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 378–402, Summer 2008
How to Cite
Grossman, G. M. and Lai, E. L.-C. (2008), Parallel imports and price controls. The RAND Journal of Economics, 39: 378–402. doi: 10.1111/j.0741-6261.2008.00019.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!