We wish to thank seminar participants at the universities of Bonn, Exeter, and Haifa, and conference participants at Advances in the Theory of Contests and Tournaments at WZB, Berlin in 2005. We also acknowledge Benny Moldovanu, Bradley Ruffle, Estelle Schulgasser, Roland Strausz, two anonymous referees, and Editor Jennifer Reinganum for helpful comments. Kaplan wishes to thank the Leverhulme Foundation (grant RF/7/2006/0325) for financial support.
Optimal rewards in contests
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008, RAND
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 434–451, Summer 2008
How to Cite
Cohen, C., Kaplan, T. R. and Sela, A. (2008), Optimal rewards in contests. The RAND Journal of Economics, 39: 434–451. doi: 10.1111/j.0741-6261.2008.00021.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!