I am especially grateful to Susan Athey for her advice and support since the early stages of this project, and to Liran Einav, Jon Levin, and Ilya Segal for helpful discussions. I also thank the editor, Philip A. Haile, and two anonymous referees for extensive feedback and very helpful suggestions, and David McAdams, Paul Milgrom, Pedro Miranda, Muriel Niederle, Ariel Pakes, Demian Pouzo, Andy Skrzypacz, Steve Tadelis, and Larry White for their comments. I gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Bradley Graduate and Post Graduate Fellowship Program, through a grant to the Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
Information feedback in first price auctions
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008, RAND
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 491–508, Summer 2008
How to Cite
Esponda, I. (2008), Information feedback in first price auctions. The RAND Journal of Economics, 39: 491–508. doi: 10.1111/j.0741-6261.2008.00024.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!