We thank Matt Lewis, Howard Marvel, James Peck, and the seminar participants at the Third Summer Workshop on Industrial Organization and Management Strategy (2006, Beijing), the Midwest Economic Theory Meetings (Fall 2006, Purdue), and the 5th Annual International Industrial Organization Conference (May 2007, Savannah) for valuable comments and suggestions. We also benefited from insightful comments and suggestions from two anonymous referees. All remaining errors are our own.
Search with learning: understanding asymmetric price adjustments
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008, RAND
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 547–564, Summer 2008
How to Cite
Yang, H. and Ye, L. (2008), Search with learning: understanding asymmetric price adjustments. The RAND Journal of Economics, 39: 547–564. doi: 10.1111/j.0741-6261.2008.00027.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!