Driven to Tiers: Socioeconomic and Racial Disparities in the Quality of Nursing Home Care
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2004
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 227–256, June 2004
How to Cite
MOR, V., ZINN, J., ANGELELLI, J., TENO, J. M. and MILLER, S. C. (2004), Driven to Tiers: Socioeconomic and Racial Disparities in the Quality of Nursing Home Care. Milbank Quarterly, 82: 227–256. doi: 10.1111/j.0887-378X.2004.00309.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!