The Growing Pains of Integrated Health Care for the Elderly: Lessons from the Expansion of PACE
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2004
The Milbank Quarterly
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 257–282, June 2004
How to Cite
GROSS, D. L., TEMKIN-GREENER, H., KUNITZ, S. and MUKAMEL, D. B. (2004), The Growing Pains of Integrated Health Care for the Elderly: Lessons from the Expansion of PACE. Milbank Quarterly, 82: 257–282. doi: 10.1111/j.0887-378X.2004.00310.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!