A Communitywide Intervention to Improve Outcomes and Reduce Disability among Injured Workers in Washington State
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2004
The Milbank Quarterly
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 547–567, September 2004
How to Cite
WICKIZER, T. M., FRANKLIN, G. M., MOOTZ, R. D., FULTON-KEHOE, D., PLAEGER-BROCKWAY, R., DRYLIE, D., TURNER, J. A. and SMITH-WELLER, T. (2004), A Communitywide Intervention to Improve Outcomes and Reduce Disability among Injured Workers in Washington State. Milbank Quarterly, 82: 547–567. doi: 10.1111/j.0887-378X.2004.00321.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!