Adjunctive Effects of Exercise Training in Heart Failure Patients Receiving Maximum Pharmacologic Therapy
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 177–183, Fall 2003
How to Cite
Bunny, P., Duncan, K., Krueger, S. and VerMaas, P. (2003), Adjunctive Effects of Exercise Training in Heart Failure Patients Receiving Maximum Pharmacologic Therapy. Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing, 18: 177–183. doi: 10.1111/j.0889-7204.2003.02414.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Manuscript received April 8, 2003; accepted May 7, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!