Predictors of Increased Body Mass Index in Chinese Children
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 138–144, Summer
How to Cite
Chen, J.-L., Wall, D., Kennedy, C., Unnithan, V. and Yeh, C.-H. (2007), Predictors of Increased Body Mass Index in Chinese Children. Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing, 22: 138–144. doi: 10.1111/j.0889-7204.2007.05668.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
- Manuscript received March 24, 2006; revised August 23, 2006; accepted December 7, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!