Deregulation of cyclin D2 by juxtaposition with T-cell receptor alpha/delta locus in t(12;14)(p13;q11)-positive childhood T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 27–34, July 2006
How to Cite
Karrman, K., Andersson, A., Björgvinsdóttir, H., Strömbeck, B., Lassen, C., Olofsson, T., Nguyen-Khac, F., Berger, R., Bernard, O., Fioretos, T. and Johansson, B. (2006), Deregulation of cyclin D2 by juxtaposition with T-cell receptor alpha/delta locus in t(12;14)(p13;q11)-positive childhood T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia. European Journal of Haematology, 77: 27–34. doi: 10.1111/j.0902-4441.2006.t01-1-EJH2553.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
- Accepted for publication 13 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.