The data shown in this paper represent a part of a PhD thesis at the University of Regensburg, Germany.
Identification of differentially expressed genes in models of melanoma progression by cDNA array analysis: SPARC, MIF and a novel cathepsin protease characterize aggressive phenotypes
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2003
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 761–771, December 2003
How to Cite
Rumpler, G., Becker, B., Hafner, C., McClelland, M., Stolz, W., Landthaler, M., Schmitt, R., Bosserhoff, A. and Vogt, T. (2003), Identification of differentially expressed genes in models of melanoma progression by cDNA array analysis: SPARC, MIF and a novel cathepsin protease characterize aggressive phenotypes. Experimental Dermatology, 12: 761–771. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-6705.2003.00082.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2003
- Accepted for publication 19 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!