TNF-α suppresses dendritic cell death and the production of reactive oxygen intermediates induced by plasma withdrawal
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2004
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 282–288, May 2004
How to Cite
Um, H.-D., Cho, Y.-H., Kim, D. K., Shin, J.-R., Lee, Y.-J., Choi, K.-S., Kang, J.-M. and Lee, M.-G. (2004), TNF-α suppresses dendritic cell death and the production of reactive oxygen intermediates induced by plasma withdrawal. Experimental Dermatology, 13: 282–288. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-6705.2004.00146.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2004
- Accepted for publication 26 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!