Trypsin induces epidermal proliferation and inflammation in murine skin
Article first published online: 13 APR 2004
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 234–241, April 2004
How to Cite
Meyer-Hoffert, U., Rogalski, C., Seifert, S., Schmeling, G., Wingertszahn, J., Proksch, E. and Wiedow, O. (2004), Trypsin induces epidermal proliferation and inflammation in murine skin. Experimental Dermatology, 13: 234–241. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-6705.2004.00159.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2004
- Accepted for publication 04 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!