Dopa oxidase activity in the hair, skin and ocular melanocytes is increased in the presence of stressed fibroblasts
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 363–372, May 2005
How to Cite
Balafa, C., Smith-Thomas, L., Phillips, J., Moustafa, M., George, E., Blount, M., Nicol, S., Westgate, G. and MacNeil, S. (2005), Dopa oxidase activity in the hair, skin and ocular melanocytes is increased in the presence of stressed fibroblasts. Experimental Dermatology, 14: 363–372. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-6705.2005.00287.x
- Issue online: 25 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
- Accepted for publication 24 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!