Pigmentation in basal cell carcinoma involves enhanced endothelin-1 expression
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2005
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 528–534, July 2005
How to Cite
Lan, C.-C. E., Wu, C.-S., Cheng, C.-M., Yu, C.-L., Chen, G.-S. and Yu, H.-S. (2005), Pigmentation in basal cell carcinoma involves enhanced endothelin-1 expression. Experimental Dermatology, 14: 528–534. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-6705.2005.00320.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication 23 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!