These authors contributed equally to the work.
Acid and neutral sphingomyelinase, ceramide synthase, and acid ceramidase activities in cutaneous aging
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2005
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 609–618, August 2005
How to Cite
Jensen, J.-M., Förl, M., Winoto-Morbach, S., Seite, S., Schunck, M., Proksch, E. and Schütze, S. (2005), Acid and neutral sphingomyelinase, ceramide synthase, and acid ceramidase activities in cutaneous aging. Experimental Dermatology, 14: 609–618. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-6705.2005.00342.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2005
- Accepted for publication 20 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!