Arthropod biodiversity after forest fires: winners and losers in the winter fire regime of the southern Alps
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2004
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 173–186, April 2004
How to Cite
Moretti, M., Obrist, M. K. and Duelli, P. (2004), Arthropod biodiversity after forest fires: winners and losers in the winter fire regime of the southern Alps. Ecography, 27: 173–186. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-7590.2004.03660.x
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted 30 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!