Beta diversity and latitude in North American mammals: testing the hypothesis of covariation
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 547–556, October 2004
How to Cite
Rodríguez, P. and T. Arita, H. (2004), Beta diversity and latitude in North American mammals: testing the hypothesis of covariation. Ecography, 27: 547–556. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-7590.2004.03788.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted 8 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!