Can climate data from METEOSAT improve wildlife distribution models?
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 629–636, October 2004
How to Cite
Suárez-Seoane, S., Osborne, P. E. and Rosema, A. (2004), Can climate data from METEOSAT improve wildlife distribution models?. Ecography, 27: 629–636. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-7590.2004.03939.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted 16 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!