The elevational gradient in Andean bird species richness at the local scale: a foothill peak and a high-elevation plateau
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2005
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 209–222, April 2005
How to Cite
Herzog, S. K., Kessler, M. and Bach, K. (2005), The elevational gradient in Andean bird species richness at the local scale: a foothill peak and a high-elevation plateau. Ecography, 28: 209–222. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-7590.2005.03935.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted 17 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!