Genetic diversity in Crambe maritima along the English Channel: the role of ocean currents in determining population structure
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 374–384, June 2005
How to Cite
Bond, J. M., Daniels, R. and Bioret, F. (2005), Genetic diversity in Crambe maritima along the English Channel: the role of ocean currents in determining population structure. Ecography, 28: 374–384. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-7590.2005.04148.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted 3 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!