Relative importance of resource quantity, isolation and habitat quality for landscape distribution of a monophagous butterfly
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 465–474, August 2005
How to Cite
Krauss, J., Steffan-Dewenter, I., Müller, C. B. and Tscharntke, T. (2005), Relative importance of resource quantity, isolation and habitat quality for landscape distribution of a monophagous butterfly. Ecography, 28: 465–474. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-7590.2005.04201.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted 1 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!