Ecoregions as predictors of lotic assemblages of blackflies (Diptera: Simuliidae)
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 603–613, August 2006
How to Cite
McCreadie, J. W. and Adler, P. H. (2006), Ecoregions as predictors of lotic assemblages of blackflies (Diptera: Simuliidae). Ecography, 29: 603–613. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-7590.2006.04541.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted 31 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!