The role of soil pH in linking groundwater flow and plant species density in boreal forest landscapes
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 515–524, August 2006
How to Cite
Zinko, U., Dynesius, M., Nilsson, C. and Seibert, J. (2006), The role of soil pH in linking groundwater flow and plant species density in boreal forest landscapes. Ecography, 29: 515–524. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-7590.2006.04581.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted 17 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!